Monday, June 24, 2013

Forward Conference Pre-Vis Programming


 
I love all the travel I get to do with my job - but it is nice working from home too sometimes! This week I get the opportunity to work with the MA console from the house, using visualizer technology! I can program the whole show from the comfort of my couch, and don't have to be gone from the family! My youngest, Levi, even got to design a couple cues of his own!





















 I can program and keep up with SportsCenter at the same time! #closetoHeaven!

 

 Even our Border Collie, Lucy, wanted in on some of the action! She wouldn't leave my side - guess the kids aren't the only ones who were happy I'm home!



 We are all getting very excited about this years design for Forward Conference at Gwinnett Arena! Can't wait to get in the room and see it really come to life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment